[Ofa_boardplus] Motions to begin one-month membership review of draft OFA Bylaws and draft OFA IPR Policy

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Mon Aug 17 03:46:59 PDT 2020

Dear all,

IBM plans to offer two motions at the upcoming Thursday's
Board meeting, as attached to this email:

1 A motion to begin a one-month membership review of the draft
  OFA Bylaws. We are referring to the draft document available
  as
  https://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/board/bylaws_and_policy/2020_bylaws/OFA%20Bylaws%20DRAFT%2005AUG2020.docx

2 A motion to begin a one-month membership review of the draft
  IPR Policy. We are referring to the draft document available
  as
  https://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/board/bylaws_and_policy/2020_ipr_policy/OFA%20Intellectual%20Property%20Rights%20Policy%20v0.98.3.docx

Best regards,
Bernard.