[Ofa_boardplus] OFA meeting invitations

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 06:54:47 PDT 2020

I want to explain briefly why you've seen a blizzard of meeting invitations
and what you should do about it.

The OFA has converted from a meeting software product called Zoom to one
called WebEx. Over the weekend I cancelled all the meeting invitations from
Zoom and from a personal WebEx account I was using for testing and getting
used to WebEx.

I can see your acceptances coming in, thanks very much for that. If you
have any older meeting invitations on your calendar, you should
eliminate them to avoid confusion.

All of our "public" meetings, those on the OFA calendar, will be updated by
our esteemed webmaster, Ken, so there's nothing you need to do

Note there will be new special procedures for anyone responsible for
meetings;  coming out soon.

If you have *ANY* comments, questions or problems, please contact me
immediately. This is the greatest number of changes made at one time ever.
I'm responsible, and I don't want any problems

thanks and regards, Jim