[Ofa_boardplus] IMPORTANT, Please Read (RE: Agenda for tomorrow's XWG meeting) There IS an XWG meeting today

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 08:47:57 PDT 2020

Paul, this is entirely my fault and I have no excuse. To correct that I
just created a new meeting. I'm afraid the invitation from the calendar
won't work so I suggest using the one I just sent

I'm really sorry. I hate it when I waste people's time and jeopardize
importance meetings such as this

Jim