[Ofa_boardplus] IMPORTANT, Please Read (RE: Agenda for tomorrow's XWG meeting) There IS an XWG meeting today

Grun, Paul paul.grun at hpe.com
Thu Jun 4 09:07:10 PDT 2020

To reinforce Jim’s message, please use the meeting invitation he sent along.  It’s repeated here (and is different from the one included below…).  I’ve also updated the agenda (attached) to reflect the new logistics.

Sorry about the thrash!  Sometimes things go sideways. 😊

XWG
When
Thu Jun 4, 2020 10am – 11am Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82198056524 (map<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F82198056524&sa=D&ust=1591717417600000&usg=AOvVaw0a-YpqI7C9qcee5cbj2CnK>)
Joining info
Join with Google Meet
meet.google.com/ggq-vnnp-owq<https://meet.google.com/ggq-vnnp-owq>
Calendar
ofa_boardplus at openfabrics.org<mailto:ofa_boardplus at openfabrics.org>
Who
jimdryan at gmail.com<mailto:jimdryan at gmail.com> - organizer
ofa_boardplus at openfabrics.org<mailto:ofa_boardplus at openfabrics.org>
more details »<https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=dmJpY2NrajVsdXRoMmVuajNnMmxwZDI5amsgb2ZhX2JvYXJkcGx1c0BvcGVuZmFicmljcy5vcmc&tok=MTgjamltZHJ5YW5AZ21haWwuY29tYTZlZDIwNjMxYWUxNTM3NTE4Yjc5OWYwZmQ3MjI2ZjJkMGU2MzY3OQ&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles&hl=en&es=0>
Jim Ryan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82198056524<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F82198056524&sa=D&ust=1591717417599000&usg=AOvVaw0HmTLxlQY2SkLDnLz3m3jF>
Meeting ID: 821 9805 6524
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,82198056524# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,82198056524# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)