[Ofa_boardplus] June Schedule for XWG and Board meetings

Grun, Paul paul.grun at hpe.com
Thu Jun 4 10:55:17 PDT 2020

As discussed at today's XWG meeting, we are making the following schedule changes for June:
6/11/2020 - XWG meeting is Cancelled due to the Workshop.  I hope to see everyone there.
6/18/2020 - XWG meeting in place of the scheduled Board meeting.  The rough agenda is:

  *   Discuss Interop Team's recommendation for a vendor for the FSDP program.
  *   Workshop debrief, schedule a post mortem, consider holding a virtual workshop next year?
6/25/2020 - Board meeting (re-scheduled from 6/18). Rough agenda:

  *   Adopt FSDP recommendation for a vendor for the FSDP program
  *   Elections - elect a new Chair, (re-)elect a Secretary
  *   Elections - fill the newly vacated Vice Chair position, fill the vacant Treasurer position.