[Ofa_boardplus] Memorandum of Understanding between the OFA and the Gen-Z Consortium

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Mar 2 22:52:48 PST 2020

A draft MoU is attached for your review.  I would like to discuss this in some detail at this Thursday's XWG meeting with an eye toward seeking Board approval at the March Board meeting.
Please note: I am planning to seek permission to accelerate this month's Board Meeting by one week from Thursday, March 19 to Thursday March 12.  This is necessary to avoid a conflict with the OFA Workshop.
Regards,
-Paul Grun