[Ofa_boardplus] Tomorrow's XWG Agenda

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 15:07:12 PST 2020

There is one and only one thing of importance on the agenda for tomorrow, and that is a revised and corrected budget for 2021 as well as corrections to the end of year forecast for 2020.  There is a significant variance from the planned results that will likely need some form of corrective action.  We have a forensic analysis of how the variance came into being and how it will be prevented in the future, but we are where we are.  I would like to get as much participation tomorrow as possible so that we can get people's feedback in order to formulate a proposal to address the variance for approval at this month's Board meeting (if we choose to address the variance that is).

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD