[Ofa_boardplus] Special XWG meeting Monday, Nov 16

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 16:27:30 PST 2020

Due to technical issues, today's XWG meeting did not happen.  There was a stale link to an expired meeting on the calendar, and most people did not have the updated link.  As a result, people were unable to join the meeting.  We are correcting the link on the website.

In an effort to cover the material we had planned to cover today prior to next week's Board meeting, we would like to hold a one-off XWG Meeting Monday, Nov 16th.  If you can make it, then please do so.  We understand that this is not the normal time slot and people may have prior obligations, but we are going to try anyway.

Meeting invite to follow.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD