[Ofa_boardplus] [EXTERNAL] Special XWG meeting Monday, Nov 16

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Nov 13 06:59:03 PST 2020

Doug

I am not sure if I will be able to make the meeting as I have another important Labs-wide meeting scheduled at the same 11 am time slot on Monday that I am an active participant in.  There is a small possibility that my prior meeting might be cancelled due to SC20 but it looks like it is still in play, at this point.

Mike