[Ofa_boardplus] October financial report

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 10:33:32 PST 2020

Cash position continued to decrease to $168,960. Accumulated surplus
decreased again to $140,837. Last month was reported incorrectly as
$231,956; it should have been $155,303.

Net income was a loss of $14,466, less than last month but still the third
highest loss. This was influenced by booking the first FSDP expense for
“Non-Capital Equipment”, $5,713. Net income YTD is a loss of $91,119,
against a full-year revised planned loss of $119,660.

Executive Director charges are now below budget, YTD, and heading lower due
to a voluntary reduction in fees.

Comments/questions are more than welcome, whether to me or the group. I’ll
send the actual report to anyone who wants to see it.

Thanks, Jim, Treasurer