[Ofa_boardplus] Treasurer's report for September

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:21:19 PDT 2020

Cash position continued to decrease slowly to $196,488. Accumulated surplus
decreased again to $231,956.

Net income was a loss of $17,674, the biggest single-month loss of the
year. This is a direct result of paying 3 months of accumulated marketing
support costs. Net income YTD is a loss of $76,653 against a full-year plan
of a loss of $66,604.

Executive Director charges are now back on budget, YTD

Comments/questions are more than welcome, whether to me or the group. I’ll
send the actual report to anyone who wants to see it.

Thanks, Jim, Treasurer