[Ofa_boardplus] Today's meeting and Draft bylaws

Paul Grun p.grun55 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:03:51 PDT 2020

Please send LLNL’s feedback, in a WORD doc or as comments inline in the
draft itself, to this list.  Please title the document
“OFA_Bylaws_DRAFT_05AUG2020_LLNL.docx.
That will help me to keep a clear record of the comments.  Thanks Matt, for
sheparding this through LLNL legal.  Looking forward to the comments.
Regards,
-Paul