[Ofa_boardplus] Today's meeting and Draft bylaws

Leininger, Matthew L. leininger4 at llnl.gov
Thu Sep 3 11:26:29 PDT 2020

Thanks Paul.

Here is the LLNL review of the draft bylaws with change tracking on.  The LLNL comments fall mainly into three categories.
First, when will the policy docs be available.
Second, LLNL legal had some concerns about bylaws consistency.
Third, bylaws meeting state of California law.

I’ve address the first.  I didn’t want to take a stab at the second and third without OFA seeing Quentin/LLNL legals comments.

For more details please see Quentin Vaughan’s comments throughout the doc.

-Matt