[Ofa_boardplus] Agenda for this week's Board meeting

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Apr 12 12:35:44 PDT 2021

We have a potential votable proposal on the agenda this week, so we are sending the agenda out with plenty of time for people to have prior notice.

The proposal is to create a new Technical Advisory Committee (name is fluid).  This would be similar to a working group in that we would charter it and people can participate (which is what this vote would be for).  I'm attaching the presentation that Jim will go over during this week's Board meeting so people can review it ahead of time in order to understand what we are talking about.

Thanks, and hope to see lots of you on Thursday :-).

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD