[Ofa_boardplus] Review comments on IPR Policy

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Jun 21 09:33:02 PDT 2021

Hi Phil,

Please pass on that the edits look fine to me.  As to the question,
the answer is "Yes, the blanket policy is to deny logo use for
demonstrating compliance to a spec.  This is because we anticipate
that if we are to ever do a logo program, it will by nature include
some sort of test to ensure that the product is compliant, and on
passing the test the organization will be given a legal exception to
this blanket policy to use the logo only for that item tested."