[Ofa_boardplus] No XWG/Board meetings this month

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Thu Nov 18 10:15:41 PST 2021

Got it ;)

Maybe let's send a cancellation entry next time. My little brain is completely
adopted to automated triggers.

One thing I wanted to bring up today: Given the current voting process,
would it be a good idea to send a message to all voters asking explicitly
if they are willing to vote in time (yes/no/abstain), or if that is not
possible. Not sure if it helps bringing things forward, but I feel it
is only fair not to let people abstain implicitly. I know there is no
legal obligation to vote here, but from at least one other standpoint
I think there is.

Best regards,
Bernard.