[Ofa_boardplus] XWG Fourth Thursday

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 10:03:25 PST 2022

For any of you that have this meeting on your calendar, please manually
remove this meeting and all future instances.  The recurring meeting
instance is gone from our WebEx calendar, preventing me from sending out a
cancellation notice, and will have to be recreated.  I learned this as I
tried to cancel it this week because of Thanksgiving in the US.  I'll
recreate a new meeting for January as we won't have a 4th Thursday XWG in
December either, also for holidays.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD