[ofiwg] DS/DA - updated slides for today

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Tue Feb 2 14:26:13 PST 2016

Thanks Scott.  I think I mostly agree with what you're saying.  After this morning's meeting I did what I threatened to do, which is to add a rank of NVDIMMs to the client side.  Doing so helps me pose the question, which should be asked for both kernel and user mode.  I think you've given us the answer for kernel mode below, but let's see.  Take a look at slide 6 please.  The slide deck is a juiced-up version of what we worked on last fall.

Thanks,
-Paul