[ofiwg] Upcoming OFI meetings for OFIWG and DS/DA

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Nov 18 13:57:21 PST 2016

> OFIWG – plan to meet as scheduled the week following Thanksgiving on
> 11/29/16.  Don’t be shy about sending agenda suggestions.

I have a slew of proposed 1.1 ABI updates ready for detailed discussion.  Going through them will likely take 2-4 meetings or more, depending on how much discussion each proposal generates.

My hope is to have the majority of changes in by the end of the year, so that providers and tests can be updated before the 1.5 release.