[ofiwg] New webex info starting Nov 1

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Oct 20 08:14:03 PDT 2016

The Webex that we've been using for our every-other-week meetings has been canceled by Webex security because, due to the host key getting posted to this list, the Webex was being hijacked for fraudulent international phone calls.  I'm told that it's generally a bad idea to put Webex links for recurring meetings on public mailing lists, because they get found by bots and subsequently abused.

You can get the new webex info here:

    https://www.openfabrics.org/ofiwg-webex/

The meeting still occurs every other Tuesday at 9am US Pacific time (to include changing time when the US changes time).  Specifically: the next meeting will be Nov 1, 2016 at 9am US Pacific.

*** NOTE: I am not sending a new calendar invite; please update your own calendar locally (for the last year+, I've gotten deluged with notices of people accepting/rejecting the meeting).

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com