[ofiwg] Agenda for tomorrow, 4/24/18 OFIWG meeting

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Apr 23 12:27:12 PDT 2018

>From Sean:
- 1.6.1 release
- discussion of 'variable length messages' wrt multi-rail support
- proposals for address vector enhancements
- any topics that may have come out of the OFA workshop

We'll plan to take up the QoS, Traffic Classification topic at a future meeting, possibly 5/8/18.  Meanwhile, we will also be spinning up activities related to the recently concluded Work Register between SNIA and OFA on the subject of Remote Persistent Memory.  You may have seen the email from Doug Voigt (SNIA NVMP TWG co-chair) referring to the HA White Paper, and you should be on the lookout for email from me concerning the creation of use cases for Remote Persistent Memory.

Regards,
-Paul

Advanced Technology Group
Cray, Inc.