[Ofmfwg] SNIA Bright Talk slides and invite for the Monday webinar on OFMF and on the SNIA/OFA updated Work Register

Cayton, Phil phil.cayton at intel.com
Fri Apr 9 14:43:38 PDT 2021

All,
Thank you for the review and comments today – please see the attached slide deck to be presented Monday; hopefully I am addressing comments in either the attached slide deck or in my discussion while showing them.

The Webinar Announcement: https://www.openfabrics.org/ofmf-webinar/
The Registration Link: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/663/479718

Thanks again,
Phil Cayton.