[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting failure for 13 August

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Sat Aug 14 15:08:24 PDT 2021

Everyone

I am going to blame myself for the failure of the Friday, 13 August meeting to launch.   It was Friday, the 13th, so I should have known that so that is my excuse.

I did try to get a meeting launched but I created a mix-up.  Without internet, and just a phone, I was unable to get the meeting going.

Sorry to everyone that tried to attend the meeting!!!!

I will get the meeting ready from Wednesday, with the agenda that we had for Friday.

Mike