[Ofmfwg] Zephyr and NetworkX fabric object description slides

Herrell, Russ W (Senior System Architect) russ.herrell at hpe.com
Mon Aug 30 08:36:53 PDT 2021

As far as documents concerning the OFMF architecture we can generalize as appropriate.
These slides are specifically about the PoC work that is underway specifically for the Gen-Z PoC demo.
I don’t really care if we call it an Agent or a Provider….  We originally pitched it as a provider and if people want to go back to that term I’ll make the change.
We can bring that up in Wednesday’s meeting…

Russ