[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting minutes from 24 August

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 24 16:39:03 PDT 2022

Everyone

Here is the meeting minutes for Wednesday, 24 August.

Mike

  *   SC22—Vaccine requirement rescinded
  *   Working Group Co-Chair submissions
     *   Vote will be during Sept OFA Board meeting
     *   Mike Aguilar (Sandia) and Christian Pinto (IBM Research)
  *   Continue discussing the role of the OFMF in the scheme of Fabric and Resource Management.
     *   We further moved things around in the new diagram.  We moved the Component Manager to a separate line.  The separate line designates that a Component Manager interacts with andmaintains up-to-date information on system components.  The OFMF, through RESTful APIs, interacts with clients in the Administrative Domain, the Component Manager, and Fabric Agents.