[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting agenda for 3 June 2022

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 2 18:31:32 PDT 2022

Everyone

Here is a tentative meeting agenda for 3 June 2022

  *   First OFMF meeting, for Europeans, at 8 AM PT, 4 PM CEST

  *   Email issues being worked on
     *   Try to get Whitelist approval for OFMF and OFA emails from your corporate email scanning people
        *   No spam
  *   SC21 OFA/OFMF demo space with SNIA, etc.
  *   Upcoming conferences---SC21, IEEE Cluster?, SDC (SNIA Storage Developer Conference, Sept 12-15, Fremont Marriot Silicon Valley), FMS (Flash Memory Summit, Aug 2-4, Santa Clara Convention Center)
  *   New shared development infrastructure—updates
     *   We want to be able to allow individuals from everywhere, with authorization, to work on OFMF development and test, at any time
        *   Shared set of SSH keys for each team or individual
     *   First shared cloud server for OFMF development---Kamatera
        *   Kamatera--$9/month per server instance
        *   First server will be for GUI development---If things look good, I’ll work on getting more servers
        *   1 Intel Xeon Platinum core 8358P, 20GB of SSD
        *   IP address:  104.129.130.108
        *   SSH keys for log-ins and for port tunnelling our OFMF services between the servers
        *   Firewalld
        *   Standard usage with all of the normal Sys Admin controls
           *   DNF Centos 8 vault repos installed by me
           *   Git was already in the image
           *   Python3 and Screen installed by me
        *   Running the OFMF services, right now
        *   I would like to add more servers to support our shared development work
     *   Working on DockerHub upgrade
     *   GitHub for software work
        *   Can use the code and test on the new cloud servers
  *   Website updates
  *   CXL Use-Case description---our next main target for development
  *   Development work updates-
     *   update to the Gantt Chart
     *   Feedback on the CXL Use-Case description