[Ofmfwg] OFMF Meeting Agenda for 8 June 2022

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 8 11:03:26 PDT 2022

Everyone

Here is a tentative meeting agenda for the OFMF meeting, for 8 June 2022

  1.  Conference Prep
     *   SC22 OFMF/OFA----What needs to happen to lock down a spot?----Richelle
     *   Other conferences:

                                                               i.       SDC (SNIA Storage Developer Conference, Sept 12-15, Fremont Marriot Silicon Valley),

                                                             ii.      FMS (Flash Memory Summit, Aug 2-4, Santa Clara Convention Center)

  1.  We want to be able to allow individuals from everywhere, with authorization, to work on OFMF development and test, at any time
     *   How many development servers do we need?---I was thinking 4?
                                                               i.      Shared set of SSH keys for each team or individual

     *   First shared cloud server for OFMF development---Kamatera
                                                               i.      Kamatera--$9/month per server instance
                                                             ii.      First server will be for GUI development---If things look good, I’ll work on getting more servers
                                                           iii.      1 Intel Xeon Platinum core 8358P, 20GB of SSD
                                                           iv.      IP address:  104.129.130.108
                                                             v.      SSH keys for log-ins and for port tunnelling our OFMF services between the servers
                                                           vi.      Firewalld
                                                          vii.      Standard usage with all of the normal Sys Admin controls

           *   DNF Centos 8 vault repos installed by me
           *   Git was already in the image
           *   Python3 and Screen installed by me
                                                        viii.      Running the OFMF services, right now
                                                            ix.      I would like to add more servers to support our shared development work

  1.  DockerHub---How many container instances do we need?
  2.  Gantt Chart
  3.  Current development work