[Ofmfwg] CXL uses cases document

Sandur, Atul Atul.Sandur at amd.com
Fri Jun 10 00:43:55 PDT 2022

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi everyone

Reviewing the CXL use cases may require first going over OFMF architecture doc that Russ had been working on. For those from Europe who have started attending the Friday meetings, I have an older version of Russ' draft attached with this mail. It talks about OFMF services and providers in detail. I believe Michael and others may have a newer version so I will check and update it after the Friday meeting.

I was previously unsure if its ok to share a WIP version but just realized this same version had already been sent to the ofmfwg mailing list earlier.
Thanks
Atul