[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting agenda for 24 February 2023

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 23 14:59:56 PST 2023

Everyone

Here is a tentative meeting agenda for 24 February 2023.  With all of the moving parts and initiatives, I wanted to have the full hour to go over everything.  Unfortunately, I just ended up being scheduled for a meeting that I am unable to miss, at 8:30 am, tomorrow.   So, I’ll try to be fast and start right at 8 am.

  1.  The Reference Repository
  2.  Aggregators---any more information than is on the page?
  3.  The Use-Cases for Composability
  4.  The framework for the fabric Agents