[Openib-windows] RE: [patch] ib_al.h, new tool: vstat

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Mon Jul 11 16:56:18 PDT 2005

I was making changes to the ATS definitions and rolled in your changes with
those.  The ATS service ID and service name definitions where changed to be the
DAPL defined ones, and IPoIB was updated to use those.  This means that Windows
DAPL should be compatible with non-Windows DAPL, at least from an ATS
standpoint.

> 2. A new tool called vstat, which queries the HCA and the ports status and
> prints it out. Used for status trace and tests environments. Type vstat for
> short description or vstat -v for more details.

Done.  Please try to have all code compile with /W4, rather than /W3 if
possible.  It's not as critical for user-mode test tools, but it's a good thing
to do in general.  I made some slight changes to the SOURCES file to match the
existing ones, and changed the build slightly to eliminate the need for
vstat_sources.c.

Thanks for submitting these.