[Openib-windows] IB Diagnostics

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Fri Jun 24 12:13:06 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 14:58, Fab Tillier wrote:
> [...]

It's probably better to have parallel copies without ifdefs. Of course,
that means more maintenance.

It is probably worth looking at what is required to port them to a
Windows environment. I can help with some of this although my Windows
internals knowledge is limited.

> Are those tests in flux still, or are they pretty much done and
> static?

There hasn't been any active development on them in a while. It's been
more maintenance (occasional bug fixes).

If a parallel copy was to be made, it would be good to closely
coordinate changes so neither side misses a change but one needs to look
at whether these lend themselves to porting to Windows first.

-- Hal