[Openib-windows] how to install windows openib drivers?

Jeremy Enos jenos at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 1 20:27:13 PST 2006

I'm not sure how to tell what model I have using Windows short of
opening the box up, but it's remote to me at the moment.  However, on a
linux box pulled from the same batch, lspci yields:

02:0b.0 PCI bridge: Mellanox Technologies MT23108 PCI Bridge (rev a1)
03:00.0 InfiniBand: Mellanox Technologies MT23108 InfiniHost (rev a1)

I'm not 100% until I open the box of course, but in this particular case
I am 99.9% sure the windows box is using the same card.  It doesn't find
anything when I point it to the HCA directory.  But you're saying that
should work w/ the 23108, right?  This is likely a novice question, but
what do "Tavor" and "Arbel" refer to?  The different chipsets?
thx-

    Jeremy Enos