[Openib-windows] Build 315 error

Jan Bottorff jbottorff at xsigo.com
Wed Apr 19 13:29:00 PDT 2006

I've been tracking the source tree here and noticed I get a build error
in rev 315 (I know 308 also did this). The file LoadPerh.h seems to not
exist, included by tools\wsdinstall\user\installsp.c.  Is this just not
getting checked in or should it come from someplace else?

Also just a tiny bit of feedback, you might put a readme or something
that says to set the OPENIB_REV environment variable. The errors you get
without it are very mysterious, and last time I checked the only place
it was mentioned was an old message on this list.

- Jan