[Openib-windows] Windows SRP multipathing

Andrey Slepuhin andrey.slepuhin at t-platforms.ru
Thu Dec 21 06:12:49 PST 2006

Dear folks,

We have 4-node cluster system using 2 QLogic (Silverstorm) InfinIO 5000
switches, HP DL385 servers and HP MSA1500cs storage. The cluster is
working under MS Windows Server 2003 x64. We successfully installed IB
stack including SRP drivers, and the logical disks on the storage are
visible on the cluster nodes. The problem is that each disk is
encountered 4 times due to the multiple paths. We tried HP DSM driver
for Microsoft MPIO but unfortunately it doesn't work - it seems that the
driver expects only QLogic and Emulex FC HBAs. Does anybody have an
experience with IB SRP multipathing on Windows? Any help will be much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Andrey Slepuhin,
Head of Cluster Solutions Center,