[ofw] changes to ib_wc committed to svn

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jul 30 01:09:39 PDT 2008

Checksum offload will only work UD QPC. In other words, for connected
mode ipoib it will not work.

I don't mind putting the 8 bits in the recv_opt field.
Currently recv_opt is defined as ib_recv_opt_t which is uint_32.

There is also a list of macros that is defined as
#define IB_RECV_OPT_IMMEDIATE		0x00000001
#define IB_RECV_OPT_FORWARD		0x00000002
#define IB_RECV_OPT_GRH_VALID		0x00000004
#define IB_RECV_OPT_VEND_MASK		0xFFFF0000

So I suggest to make one more mask:
#define IB_RECV_OPT_CHECK_SUM		0x0000FF00
And we will be able to use this extra place.