[ofw] RE: Some good news and some not so good news....

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Wed Oct 29 18:54:40 PDT 2008

Some late breaking news...

Seems the WLH device database can become corrupted/stale such that mlx4 driver(s) can not load.

devcon remove @MLX4\CONNECTX_HCA\*
devcon remove @PCI\VEN_15B3*

Cleaned out residual device database items such that svn.1711 mlx4* drivers can install correctly.
Will attempt to address this edge case in WinOF uninstall phase.

Bottom-line: don't worry, be happy!

Stan.

PS: Eleanor - 'ibcleanup dev' with devcon in your path, did the deed.