[ofw] Adding Performance Counters support for WinOF

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Jan 14 23:48:41 PST 2009

>The diag that I think you're wanting ported is perfquery, which is not yet
>done.  (Most of the porting deals with compiler differences.)  If you have
>access to the Linux ib diags you could look at the ib-diags that are available
>and let us know if one of them would meet your needs.

I was wrong.  Perfquery was ported already.  I committed the ported
infiniband-diags to SVN.  Additional changes to the code are possible as we work
on merging the changes back into the main IB management git tree.  The plan is
to have SVN mirror the source code, plus include the relevant build files.

To run perfquery, you need the following installed:

kernel drivers: mlx4 or mthca, IBBus, WinVerbs, and WinMad
libraries: winmad, winverbs, libibverbs, libibumad, libibmad

These will be automatically installed in the next WinOF release.