[ofw] OFED for Windows on 2008R2 SP1

Matthew Wallis mattw at vpac.org
Thu Apr 14 16:52:35 PDT 2011

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: ua-install.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 68240 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Using the GUI, yes, IPoIB works fine. We've got two nodes running on GPFS from manual installs. Looks like it's a MT26428
These are IBM branded cards with their own firmware on them. The Mellanox OEM and general drivers don't load at all on
these cards, we've had to push IBM to say they will support the OFED drivers.

[root at m1-m ~]# ibstat
CA 'mlx4_0'
	CA type: MT26428
	Number of ports: 1