[ofw] Where is WS2012R2 (Azure HPC with IB) support for WinOF (and uDAPL)?

Oleg Jakushkin oleg.jakushkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:40:07 PDT 2015

Having windows Azure HPC VM on A8 node with IB I get this error when I try
to install OFED_win7_x64 (from
http://downloads.openfabrics.org/downloads/Windows/latest/src/). I would
love to use uDAPL (as crossplatform transport supporting IB and getting
around kernel) on it. Is there any progress on WinOF or at least support
for Azure WS2012R2?

Is ND-SPI the only option left for users of IB on WS2012R2?

--
Best regards,
Oleg Jakushkin