[Users] opensm params

Hal Rosenstock hal.rosenstock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:11:48 PDT 2017

No partition file is same as partition file with:
Default=0x7fff : ALL=full ;
so just full default partition.

Are smpquery commands using LID or DR path ? If it's former, LID routing is
broken somehow.

For some port stuck at FDR10, is FDR enabled on both local port and peer
port ?

What is OpenSM version string ?

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Michael Di Domenico <mdidomenico4 at gmail.com