[Users] opensm params

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:34:44 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Hal Rosenstock
<hal.rosenstock at gmail.com> wrote:
> For some port stuck at FDR10, is FDR enabled on both local port and peer
> port ?

apparently, this might be a case of works as designed.  i'm confirming
with others now, in that we have FDR10 switch spines/leafs instead of
FDR switch spines/leafs, therefore i suspect we cannot run FDR 56Gb

what also isn't clear yet, is if we swapped the FDR10 spines/leafs
with FDR spine/leafs whether our QDR HCA's would still work

i wasn't aware FDR came in two versions, guess i have some reading up to do

> What is OpenSM version string ?

we're running 3.3.17, from the rhel6.9 distro