[Users] opensm params

Hal Rosenstock hal.rosenstock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:41:59 PDT 2017

FDR port is capable of negotiating at QDR as long as it's supported and
enabled.

FDR10 is Mellanox proprietary speed and not part of IBTA standard. It's
64/66 encoded rather than 8B/10B. QDR is effective data rate around 8 Gbps
whereas FDR10 is around 10 Gbps.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Michael Di Domenico <mdidomenico4 at gmail.com