[libfabric-users] Verb provider to libfabric

Ilango, Arun arun.ilango at intel.com
Tue Apr 5 10:07:21 PDT 2016

Hi Durga,

Can you confirm a few things? Do you see verbs provider getting built? In the configure log you should see the following line:
“configure: verbs provider: include in libfabric”
If verbs is indeed getting built, can you re-run fi_info test with the following environment variable set and send me the output?
FI_LOG_LEVEL=debug

Thanks,
Arun.