[libfabric-users] A couple more questions

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Feb 28 13:29:31 PST 2017

    This is a shared receive context.  See fi_srx_context().  When allocating the endpoint, set the rx_ctx_cnt endpoint attribute to FI_SHARED_CONTEXT.  The shared Rx context will need to be bound to the EP.  This fabtest may be helpful to look at as well:
 <

Thanks. This works a treat on verbs, but when I use FI_SHARED_CONTEXT with the gni provider, fi_getinfo fails. Is it the case that it is not supported by gni?

(NB. I did not manage to solve the rma problem yet. Still trying)

thanks

JB