[libfabric-users] connection-less send/recv with verbs

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Jul 17 12:47:58 PDT 2017

> Conversely, I am collecting a set of behaviors that look to me like
> not fully matching the documentation.
> What is the proper path to report them? Maybe mailing to the ofiwg
> mailing list?

You can post them to the mailing list.  Alternatively, please open a github issue against libfabric.  That will make it easier to track that any problems get resolved.  (Or do both!)

https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/issues

Several of the developers are subscribed to the issue list, so we'll be notified if anything is added.