[libfabric-users] Tagged message question

Chris Dolan chrisdolan at google.com
Mon Mar 16 07:38:29 PDT 2020

Yes, the provider may provide some of the memory. In the example of RxM
(which emulates tagged messaging for providers that don't support it
directly, here's where the buffer pools are allocated with their sizes
(size per entry, number of entries):
https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/blob/master/prov/rxm/src/rxm_ep.c#L334