[libfabric-users] Not receiving messages from other ranks

Biddiscombe, John A. john.biddiscombe at cscs.ch
Wed Feb 10 12:44:23 PST 2021

Sean

Which provider are you using?  You may need to call cq read, even for the send side, to ensure progress is being driven.  If you're using rxm, I believe there's an environment variable you can set to force auto-progress.  ("fi_info -g rxm" might help discover the name.).
<
I poll on the send endpoint tx CQ and I poll on the recv endpoint rx CQ - do you mean that I should also create a dummy rx CQ on the send endpoint and poll that too be sure?

I'm testing this on my laptop using sockets provider - but was planning on moving to tcp;ofi_rxm once I had it debugged and running, since the sockets is now deprecated.

Thanks again

JB