[libfabric-users] Queue size question

Biddiscombe, John A. john.biddiscombe at cscs.ch
Wed Mar 24 07:46:55 PDT 2021

Could you point me to your test and instructions on how to reproduce this problem?  We might get lucky and I'll be able to fix.
<

Thanks. It'll take a bit of work because it's a big project, so I'll need to put together instructions, but I'll see if  can create a script that downloads, builds and sets everything up for you so that you can do the minimum. I'll let you know when I've done it.

(If there is a cray machine anywhere that both of us have access to ... please let me know).

JB