[libfabric-users] Sample RDMA on libfabric

Niyaz Murshed Niyaz.Murshed at arm.com
Thu May 2 09:29:17 PDT 2024

Hi All,

I am trying to run a basic rdma example on libfabric.
I can run fi_rma_bw example and is able to see RoCE packets on taking a capture.
However,  my intent is for this packet to go out from one NIC and enter from another NIC. Currently, that is not happening.

I have 2 ports on the same server connected by a loop cable.
NIC1 <- ---- > NIC2
192.168.1.100 ----- 192.168.1.200

With fi_rma_bw application, 192.168.1.100 acts as the server.
Is there a way for the client to connect to this server via 192.168.1.200 ?

If it’s not possible via fi_rma_bw , could you please tell me how I can do this?
If I use 2 servers, then the provider selected is tcp , however.. I am trying to focus on verbs provider.

Regards,
Niyaz