[Ofa_boardplus] Special OFA Board Meeting 3/23

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Mar 20 02:27:36 PDT 2017

Attached are three slide decks containing voteable motions for action at the special meeting of the Board scheduled for this Thursday, 3/23.

V_OFA_At_Large_process_2017_0317.pptx - this deck now contains the verbatim motions offered by LANL via email on Thursday, 3/16.
V_Bylaws_Update_Project_amendment_2017_0313.pptx - this deck has been previously distributed and was discussed on Thursday, 3/16.
V_OFA_Officers_2017_0214.pptx - this deck has been previously distributed and discussed, but not voted.

For the sake of expediency, we should act on these in the order shown.

Regards,
-Paul